Diploma in Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management is a Civil Aviation program. It comprises of the biggest number of aircraft and pilots and records for the biggest number of flying hours; and that of accommodation administration is both a field of work and a field of study. In other sense, it refers to management of hotels, restaurants, travel agencies and their institutions in the hospitality industry. The duration of the course is one year and it improves the personality according to the dynamic of industry prerequisites. The course covers airline rules and regulations, first step into aviation, cabin familiarization, galley management, tourism management and announcement deliver
Courses & Eligibility
The Eligibility criteria of Airfare & Ticketing Management are as follows:
- Students who've passed 10+2 board exam (any stream- science, commerce or Arts) or equivalent from a recognized board are eligible to pursue this course.
- The total cost in the private school is around Rs.1600000 to 2200000.
The course duration is generally 1 year. But it varies from one institute to another and could be anywhere between 1-2 years. Subjects covered under this course are as follows:
- Introduction to Aviation Hospitality
- Communications Skills
- Food and Beverage production
- Foreign Languages
- Front Office operations
- Computer and IT skills
After completing this course graduates can get Job position are as follows:
- Assist. Counsellor & Admin Executive
- Product Manager
- Airline Ground Security Staff
- Order Management Specialist
- Assist. Executive (Front Office)
- Cabin Crew & Aviation Hospitality Instructor
- Chief Technology Officer
Pay & Remuneration
After completing course, you can earn an average starting income is around INR 4 to 6 Lakh per annum, whereas after 3-4 years of experience this amount gets doubled or even more. The revenue will growth along with your experience in this field. The salary will be different according to the job positions and the company you are working with.
The salary increment depends upon the eligibility of employee and also the condition of the company you are working with.
Top Colleges in India
There are various Government as well as Private colleges available for the course of Aviation hospitality across India. Some of the famous colleges are as follows:
- Hope Institute of Hospitality Management Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi, Delhi NCR
- Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training, Delhi - South Ex, New Delhi , Delhi NCR
- Ashok Institute of Hospitality & Tourism Management, New Delhi , Delhi NCR
- Bhagwant University : Institute of Hospitality and Aviation, Ajmer
- Jet India Aviation and Management, Pune
- Flying Aviation Academy (FAA), Sikar
What are the benefits of Aviation hospitality ??
The benefits of Aviation hospitality course are:
After passing the course they can also go for further graduation course to enhance their educational qualification or promotion alongside great pay. Understudies after passing the course have numerous profession choices in various assignment in aviation sector both in home and foreign countries. They can likewise join tourism aviation industries both in domestic and international sectors.
For whom Aviation hospitality is Suitable ??
They should also be known of computer skills important for it as they should do some paper works and communicating with others. They should be fully informed regarding the aeronautics segment on everyday premise. They also have good relational aptitudes, activity, quiet, strong sense of balance, punctuality and critical thinking capacity.