It is a 3 years long Undergraduate management program. the good news is that many B.B.A. programs permits students to specialise in certain place/field. In our case, it is a program that specializes in the running and management of an Airport. If one is keen on improving one’s qualifications, then he/she can also pass for an M.B.A. diploma after completing this B.B.A. program.
B.B.A. Airport Management or Bachelor of Business Administration in Airport Management is an undergraduate Infrastructure Management course. Understudies find out about airplane terminal arranging, air terminal security, traveler anticipating, aerodrome works, fire wellbeing, unsafe merchandise and numerous other related topics. It is an excellent degree to enter the aviation industry. It is an escalated course that traverses 6 semesters, covers differing modules (including customer care personality development) even incorporates airplane terminal temporary positions. The duration of BBA degree course is three years and it is conducted under semester system.
Courses & Eligibility
The eligibility for pursuing BBA in Airport Management is to pass in 12th standard board examinations from a recognized university. minimal marks criteria exists, however it varies from one Institute to another. generally, it is around 50% marks.
Industrial training programs, project work, as well as practical sessions also form part of the course. The average fee charged in India for the course cost between Rs. 30,000 and 5 lacs for the total duration.
BBA in Airport Management is a 3 years long Undergraduate program. Topics covered under syllabus are as follows:
Introduction to the Aviation System
Aviation, Fares and Ticketing
Communication and Soft Skills
Functional Hindi/Malayalam / French
Airline Management and Operations
Front Office Operations
Customer Care Interpersonal Skills - Part II
Airport Ground Handling
Aviation Marketing Management
Personality Development,Grooming, Yoga, Swimming
Customer Service and Hospitality
Medical Emergencies and Medical Training, First Aid
Front Office Operations
Airline Business Management
Aviation Financial Management
Airport Business Management
Conferences Events Management
On Job Industrial Training Project
After completing the course of B.B.A. in Airport Management, graduates may also get employed at major international or domestic Airports. job roles available are:-
- Airport Manager/Assistant Manager
- Cargo Manager
- Ground Staff Manager
- Safety and Maintenance Manager
- Customer Care Executive
Pay & Remuneration
After BBA in Airport management, you can earn a starting income approximately INR 3 and 10 lacs per annum., whereas after 4-5 years of experience this amount gets doubled or even more. The revenue will growth along with your experience in this field. The salary will be different according to the job positions and the company you are working with.
The salary increment depends upon the eligibility of employee and also the condition of the company you are working with.
There are many Persons who have made a mark in the field of BBA in Airport management. Some of the Famous Personalities are:
- John W. Young (24 September 1930 - 5 January 2018)
- Gene Roddenberry (19 August 1921 - 24 October 1991)
- Valentina Tereshkova, 6 March 1937 (age 81 years)
- Jean Mermoz (9 December 1901 - 7 December 1936)
- Paul Poberezny (14 September 1921 - 22 August 2013)
- Jean Bertin (5 September 1917 - 21 December 1975)
- Sally K. Ride (26 May 1951 - 23 July 2012)
Top Colleges in India
There are various Goverment as well as Private colleges available for the course of BBA in Airport Management across India. Some of the famous colleges are as follows:
- Flying Goose Aviation Academy
- School of Airlines and Travel Management
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University [YCMOU] National College of Aviation
- Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy
- Grand Scholar Aviation Institute
- Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, Bangalore
- SKYBIRD Aviation
- Kasturi Institute of Management Studies
- Remo International College of Aviation
- Aimfill International Institute
What are the benefits of BBA in Airport Management ??
The benefits of BBA in Airport Management course are:
Course is beneficial for those understudies who are looking for work in administrative positions with organizations in and identified with the groundside exercises of the aviation industry.
For whom BBA in Airport Management is Suitable ??
- This course is appropriate for the individuals who are looking to set themselves up for administrative duties. This will assist them with developing their capacity to perceive and take care of issues and to comprehend the part of business in the regularly evolving situation.
- Applicant must have the capacity to coordinate and motivate his staff in each circumstance.
- The communication skills are additionally a important for it; and he will be constantly dealing his airplane terminal station staff individuals as well as with top administration and clients also.