Diploma in Electrical Electronics Engineering is a three year diploma course. Electrical engineering is a designing control that does arrangements with power. This teach covers subjects like age and transmission of power, electrical frameworks and gadgets. Electrical engineering work in the outline, improvement and support of such gadgets, control plants and frameworks.
Electronics engineering does arrangements with the investigation and plan of electronic gadgets, parts and circuits. This teach utilizes the standards and ideas of electrical engineering and connected similar standards towards the plan and assembling of electronic circuits, segments and gadgets.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering is the specialization of engineering that includes the utilization of:
Courses & Eligibility
The Eligibility Criteria for Pursuing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering Engineering are as follows:
- Applicant should have pass in Class X or its equivalent examination with 35% in each of the subjects with Science and Mathematics student should have studied English as one of the subjects in Class X.
- The student should have studied English as one of the subjects in Class X.
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering is a three years program. Course curriculum is on the basis of various universities & Institutes, that are as follows:
Applied Mathematics I
Mechanical Engineering Sciences
Elements of Electrical Engineering
Applied Science lab
Basic Computer Skills Lab
Electrical Wiring Lab
Applied Mathematics II
Computer Aided Engineering Drawing
Electrical Circuit Laboratory
Electronics I Lab
Electrical Machines I
Communication and Computer networks
Electrical & Electronics Measurements
Electrical measurements Lab
Electronics Lab II
Computer Aided Electrical Drawing
Electrical Machines II
Electrical Power Generation
Transmission and Distribution
Electrical Machines Lab
Power Electronics Lab
Estimation & specification
Switchgear & protection
Embedded system( elective)
Electrical work shop
Embedded system lab
Electrical installation design lab
Project work Phase I
Industrial drives & control
Utilization of electrical energy & management
Basic management skills and Indian constitution
Electric motor control lab
PLC & HDL lab
Project Work Phase II
After completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, one can become:
- Assistant Engineer
- Technical Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Civil Artist/ Editor/ Research Assistant
- Assistant Manager CHP
- Design Assistant
- Control and Instrumentation Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Manufacturing Systems Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Electronics Engineer
- IT Consultant
- Systems Developer
- Network Engineer
Pay & Remuneration
A fresher holding a Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering can expect a salary between Rs. 15000 to Rs. 30000 every month. Paying amount depends on your overall performance and any additional talents you obtain.
An Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineer with 5 to 9 years experience will get more salary then a fresher get. The more experience you have the more pay you will get.
There are many Persons who have made a mark in the field of Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineer. Some of the Famous Personalities are as follows:
- Nicola Tesla (10 July 1856 - 7 January 1943)
- Michael Faraday (22 September 1791 - 25 August 1867)
- George Westinghouse (6 October 1846 - 12 March 1914)
- Charles Proteus (9 April 1865 - 26 October 1923)
- Charles Frederick (13 October 1825 - 10 March 1895)
Top Colleges in India
In India there are many Universities and colleges that offer Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Some of the top colleges offering the course are as follows:
|IIT's Which Offers Electrical & Electronics Engineering are|
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Institute of Technology, Benaras Hindu University, Benaras.
Institute of Technology, Ropar
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhi Nagar
Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneshwar
Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Technology, Patna
Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi
Institute of Technology,Indore
Institute of Technology, Rajasthan
|NIT's Which Offers Electrical & Electronics Engineering are|
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar
NIT Arunachal Pradesh
After completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering one can become:
- Electrical Engineer
For whom Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering Suitable ??
- Competitors ought to have complex problem solving, for example, recognizing complex issues and auditing related data to create and assess alternatives and execute arrangements.
- They ought to have basic information about equipment maintenance like performing routine upkeep on hardware and deciding when and what sort of upkeep is required.
- They ought to likewise have solid basic leadership aptitudes; magnificent relational abilities; the capacity to organize and design work adequately and the capacity to deal with a financial plan.
What are the benefits of Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering ??
The benefits of Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course are:
- The course is advantageous to outfit them with satisfactory learning and abilities in the field of electrical and hardware designing to make them promptly employable in enterprises. Connect with them in examine exercises to end up effective business people.
- The course will prepare you to be an able and a much looked for after technologist and give you the chances to take an interest in the production of new and crucial advances which are antitoxins to most issues in future.
- Applicants enhance their insight and ability by seeking after higher studies in the field of advanced technology and meet the needs of the society.
- Applicants can be assimilated as Trainees in reputed Public Sector/Private Sector organizations. They have openings in the product business as design engineers as they have satisfactory learning of CAD.