Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a three year course in engineering. Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a Diploma level course. The focus in this discipline is on understanding electronic systems and gadgets, electric magnetic fields, computer essentials, correspondence and control frameworks. Gadgets and Communication Engineering utilizes the logical learning of the conduct and impacts of hardware to create parts, gadgets, frameworks and gear. It manages with recent trends in communication technology through wire/remote systems, circuits designs Microcontrollers. Subsequent to passing the course understudies have wide openings for work in different fields including further study options.
Courses & Eligibility
The Eligibility Criteria for Pursuing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering Engineering are as follows:
- Applicant should have pass in Class X or its equivalent examination with 45% in each of the subjects with Science and Mathematics student should have studied English as one of the subjects in Class X.
- Students who have passed 10+2 (vocational) pass students/ITI pass can get admission in the second year.
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a 3 years program. Course curriculum is on the basis of various universities & Institutes, that are as follows:
Applied Mathematics III
Engineering Mechanics & Materials
Electrical Engineering I
Electronic Components and Devices
Elementary Workshop Practice
Computer Application for Engineering
Applied Mathematics II 50 -52
Electrical Engineering II 53 -56
Industrial Electronics & 57 -60 Transducers
Network Filters & Transmission Lines
Electronic Devices and Circuits
Principles of Communication Engineering
Principles of Digital Electronics
Programming in C & C++
Industrial Management and Entrepreneurship Development
Environmental Education & Disaster Management
Electronic Instruments And Measurement
Construction Management, Accounts & Entrepreneurship Development
Audio and Video System
Microprocessor and Application
Project -I, Problem
A person who've done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering can get job position as:
- Production Quality Manage
- Electronics Hardware Development Engineer
- Production Manager
- Business Development Manager Mechanical/Electronics
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- Assistant Manager/Manager Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics Technician
- Product Line Engineers (Mechanical & Electronics)
- Programmer Analyst
Pay & Remuneration
A fresher holding a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering can expect a salary between Rs. 12000 to Rs. 15000 per month. Paying amount depends on your overall performance and any additional talents you obtain.
A Electronics and Communication engineer with 5 to 9 years experience will get more salary then a fresher get. The more experience you have the more pay you will get.
There are many Persons who have made a mark in the field of Diploma In Electronics and Communication Engineering. Some of the Famous Personalities are as follows:
- Joseph Henry (17 December 1797 - 13 May 1878)
- Nicola Tesla (10 July 1856 - 7 January 1943)
- Rajeev Suri, 10 October 1967 (age 50 years)
- Shantanu Narayen, 27 May 1962 (age 56 years)
Top Colleges in India
In India there are many Universities and colleges that offer Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Some of the top colleges offering the course are as follows:
|IIT's Which Offers Diploma in Electronics & Communication are|
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Institute of Technology, Benaras Hindu University, Benaras.
Institute of Technology, Ropar
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhi Nagar
Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneshwar
Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Technology, Patna
Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi
Institute of Technology,Indore
Institute of Technology, Rajasthan
|NIT's Which Offers Diploma in Electronics & Communication are|
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar
NIT Arunachal Pradesh
Advance courses that can be applied for, after the course of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
After the course of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering, one can apply for the following advance courses:
- B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- M.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering
For whom Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering Suitable ??
The course of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering is suitable for those who are able to put their knowledge of Mathematics, Science. They must have the ability to design and conduct experiments on electronics and communication circuits, also to analyse and interpret data.
What are the benefits of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering ??
The benefits of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering course are:
- Diploma in Electronics gives numerous selections of subjects to higher examinations like Electronics, Instrumentation, Telecommunication, Medical Electronics, and Computer Science.
- Graduates figure out how to apply the principles of Electronics and Mathematics to solve real-world problems.
- They have good opportunities and further higher studies, for example, graduate and postgraduate level degrees.