This is a 2 year full-time program, parted in using of variety in teaching/ gaining knowledge of techniques, including lectures, case discussions, practical exercises, lab work, field visits, seminars, journal clubs, collaborative learning, group discussions, assignments, hands-on training, internship, and dissertation. The course follows the semester system. The mode of admission is an entrance examination which is conducted either on any of state, university, and national levels.
- MPT orthopedics
- MPT Neurology
- MPT Cardiopulmonary
- MPT Sports
Courses & Eligibility
Applicants who've passed BPT degree from institutions where the mode of study is a full time software, with minimal 4 ½ years period from this university or another university in India or overseas as equivalent with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate and have completed 6 months of compulsory rotatory internship.
- Physiotherapy Practice and Education Technology
- Research Methodology
- Applied Biomechanics and Kinesiology
- Exercise Physiology
- Health & Fitness
- Project Work
- Advanced Electrotherapy
- Electrophysiology and Electro Diagnosis
- Advanced Manual Therapy
- Clinical Training
- Laboratory Work
- Clinical Posting
- Scientific Enquiry - Includes Project
- Seminars & Case Presentations
Course Fee 2 to 7 Lacs p.a.
Listed here are the areas offering lucrative employment opportunities to successful postgraduates of the course.
- Fitness Centres
- Health Clubs
- Physiotherapy Clinics
- Sports Training Facilities
- Private Clinics
- Orthopaedic Departments
- Physiotherapy Equipment Manufacturers
Pay & Remuneration
Fresh graduates of this course can expect an average annual income of 4 to 20 Lacs, increasing with experience.
Top Colleges in India
- Om Sai Para Medical Institute, Ambala
- Pacific College of Physiotheraphy, Udaipur
- Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Physiotherapy, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Pimpri, Pune
- Lovely Professional University Jalandhar