M.Sc. in Aviation is a postgraduate course that offers with the professional study of aeronautics and help understudies accomplish their desired career goals in the business. Aviation is a growing industry, which is in constant need of well-trained professionals.
The course develops in-depth knowledge among understudies about various parts of avionics, helping every individual to be prepared apply for the aeronautics business. From manufacturing and repairing to management, understudies will be well aware of each viewpoint engaged with aeronautics.
The major topics covered in this course are aviation strategic management, airport and aircraft design, air traffic manipulate and aircraft safety. these topics help a scholar understand the aspects associated with aviation. Aviation industry is one challenging industry and the people working for this industry ought to be prepared professionally for the occupations, this course guarantees the scholars are made aware about all the possible conditions during the course of two years.
Courses & Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the admission to M. Sc. Aviation is that the scholar should have completed their bachelor degree course generally. For admission to the integrated M. Sc. course in Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, the scholars should have completed 10+2 with subjects as Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.
The average annual tuition charges for M.Sc in Aviation is 2,10,000 INR. but, the course fee varies from institute to institute.
M. Sc. Aviation is a two year postgraduate degree course which specializes in the field of aviation. Syllabus of M.Sc in Aviation is given here:
Principles and Practice of Management
Air Timetable and Ticketing Services
Aircraft Equipment and Processes
Flight Guidance Information System
Aviation Marketing Management
Aircraft Accidents Mitigation
New Dimensions of Aviation Management
After completion of M.Sc in Aviation, students may expect to build a good career in both government and private sectors. there are numerous good job profiles in the field of aviation and aerospace industry. soon after completion of this course, you could apply for the following job profiles:
- Design Engineer
- Production Manager
- Quality control executive
- Aircraft maintenance officer
- Aviation operations specialist
- Aircraft Inspector
- Aircraft maintenance supervisor
- Assistant marketing manager
Pay & Remuneration
After M.Sc ,Aviation you can earn a starting income approximately INR 15,000 to 30,000 Per Month, whereas after 5-7 years of experience this amount gets doubled or even more. The revenue will growth along with your experience in this field.
The salary will be different according to the job positions and the company you are working with. The salary increment depends upon the eligibility of employee and also the condition of the company you are working with.
There are many Persons who have made a mark in the field of M.ScAviation Some of the Famous Personalities are:
- Sally Ride (26 May 1951 - 23 July 2012)
- Louis Bleriot (1 July 1872 - 1 August 1936)
- Harrison Ford, 13 July 1942 (age 76 years)
- Felix Baumgartner, 20 April 1969 (age 49 years)
- Lawrence Sperry (21 December 1892 - 13 December 1923)
- Boris Popov, 21 March 1941 (age 77 years)
- Peter Garrison, 21 August 1943 (age 74 years)
Top Colleges in India
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Academy, Rae Bareli
- Orient Flight School, Pondicherry
- Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad
- University of Mumbai, Mumbai
- NIMS University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Mangalayatan University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
- Singhania University, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan
- INDUS University, Ahemdabad
For whom M.Scin Aviation is Suitable ??
- Applicants ought to have a satisfying identity which in very crucial in aviation as it requires them to interact with customers.
- They ought to have a willingness to travel skill as the job profile involves travelling.
- They are also required to have technical skills as they should multitask and have knowledge of various technical aspects with capability of working in airports, technical areas, transportation, resource management etc.
What are the benefits of M.Sc in Aviation ??
The benefits of M.Sc in Aviation course are:
- This prepares you up for an expert profession and is also excellent preparation for understudies planning to seek after a doctoral degree at a university at home or abroad.
- After passing the course, they have numerous aeronautics industry jobs as they can work as customer care executive, air ticketing professional, commercial pilot, operation executive, flight steward, aerospace engineer, aviation administrator, cargo manager.
- The course is suitable to enable graduates to competently discharge senior management responsibilities in this dynamic and rapidly changing industry.
- The graduate program will provide the graduates with the knowledge and skill that prepare them for aviation industry, aviation related government jobs, and for additionally innovative work in the field of aeronautics.