IRMA that stands for Institute of Rural Management Anand is a national level entrance test conducted every year for the Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management i.e. PGDRM or Fellow Program in Rural Management i.e. FPRM programs. This entrance test is conducted across 27 cities in the country that offers the aggregate number of 240 seats to the competitors. In addition, the competitors should know the name of the IRMA entrance exam that is known as Issues of Social Concern (ISC). IRMA is recognized as one of the management institutes that work for the development of rural areas in the complex environment.
Application form fee structure of Institute of Rural Management Anand Exam are as follows:
|Foreign Nationals||Rs. 2000|
The details regarding the Application Procedure for the exam of IRMA are mentioned below:
- Applicants require to visit the official website and click on “Apply now” button.
- Aspirants need to fill in the required details in the application form.
- Applicants must upload their latest colored passport size photo at the time of online registration for IRMA.
- Applicants will have to pay a non-refundable application fee for IRMASAT.
IRMA Cut off 2017 for Final Selection is given here with their categories:
|Category||Cut off(Out of 100 Marks)|
|NC - OBC||45.5614|
The applicants must fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university with at least 50 percent (45 percent for SC/ ST / DAP) aggregate marks.
- Students of Final year Bachelor’s degree may also apply provided they fulfil the IRMASAT eligibility criteria by the time of admission.
- Applicants should have a valid score of at least one of the entrance exams among CAT and XAT.
- NRI, NRI sponsored applicants, Foreign Nationals, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) must have a valid score of GMAT/ GRE Scores (taken on or after January 2012)/ CAT 2017 or XAT 2018 scores for PRM 2018 – 20 batch.
The Exam pattern of the exam of IRMA is given here:
- The IRMA exam is conducted in online mode.
- The medium of paper will be English.
- It will be a multiple choice examination consisting of only one section; General Awareness on Issues of Social Concern
- There will be 40 objective MCQ question. The type of questions is shown below.
- IRMA Exam Duration is 80 minutes.
- 1 mark will be given for each correct answer and ¼ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Type of question||No of questions|
|Paragraph Based Fill in the Blanks||3|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||9|
Ques. I have applied for one program. But now I want to apply for more than one, then what should I do?
Ans. In that case, you are advised to write an application to the admissions coordinator with details and pay necessary fees by Demand Draft. You are advised to write your application form number in all your correspondence. All the payments to IRMA should be made in the form of a demand draft favoring IRMA and it should be payable at Anand.
Ques. How do I retrieve my user-id and password in case it is lost?
Ans. You are expected to keep a record of user id and password. If you are able to send us the user-id, your password can be mailed to you.
Ques. How many seats are available for PGDRM 2018-20?
Ans. 240 seats available for PRM 2018-20. Also, fifteen percent is reserved for admission to Foreign Nationals /Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) /Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Sons & Daughters of Non-Resident Indian(s) / NRI Sponsored candidates.
Ques. Is there any negative marking in IRMASAT written entrance test?
Ans: Yes, there is negative marking in IRMASAT written entrance test.
Ques. Who has approved IRMA’s Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM)?
Ans: Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
This are the important dates of IRMA exam:
|Important Dates for IRMA 2019|
|The application form for IRMASAT 2019 is available from||First week of Oct 2018|
|Last date to submit the IRMASAT Application Form (For Indian National)||Last week of Dec 2018|
|Last date to submit the completed applications for Foreign Nationals and NRI||Last week of Mar 2019|
|IRMASAT 2018 exam date||First week of Feb 2019|
|Announcement of Group Activity and Personal Interview to Indian Nationals||Second week of Feb 2019|
|Group Activity and Personal Interview for Indian Nationals will be held on||Last week of Feb to Second week of Mar 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result (for Indian nationals)||Third week of Mar 2019|
|Last date for submitting acceptance form with initial fee||Third week of Mar 2019|
|Last date to deposit the first year fee||Third week of Apr 2019|
|Personal Interview (PI) for Foreign Nationals and NRI will be held on||Third week of Apr 2019|
|The announcement of final results (for Foreign Nationals)||Third week of May 2019|
There are some stages for the selection procedure of IRMA Exam:
- ISC test
- Personal Interview
- Group Activity
This is some reference books for the syllabus:
- Verbal Ability and reading comprehension for CAT and other MBA entrance examination.
- Mathematics for MBA exam by Aggarwal.
- The Pearson guide to quantitative aptitude for MBA entrance examinations by Dinesh Katthar.
- The Pearson guide to quantitative aptitude for MBA entrance examinations by Edgar Thorpe.
- MBA entrance exam guide by Abdul Hassan.
- Data interpretation for MBA entrance by Jaiswal.
- Verbal ability for CAT.
IRMA exam syllabus contains subjects like(Vocabulary, Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning) Applicant should learn this syllabus before applying for IRMA Exam:
Fill in the blanks
Synonyms & Antonyms
Syntax and correct grammar
Dictionary meanings of different words
Mark the error
Data interpretation and Data Sufficiency
Averages and Percentages Based
Simple Interest & Compound Interest
Profit and Loss
Work and time
Ratio and Proportion
Permutation and Combination
Mixtures and Allegations
2D and 3 D Geometry
Pipes and Cisterns
Strong and Weak Arguments
The various Test Centres for the Exam of IRMA are given below:
|Test Centers for IRMA Exam|