Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test is conducted for the first time by Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education. It is the MBA entrance exam conducted for the admission to the B-schools in Telangana.
The fee structure for all applicants:-
- SC/ST (Without late fee) - Rs. 450/-
- Other (Without late fee) - Rs. 650/-
- The fee can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking
This given procedure will help you with the applying problems:-
- Visit the official website link.
- Now, click on the option given “Application Fee Payment”.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on “Continue”.
- Enter the required details like Candidate’s Name, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, Payment Type, etc.
- After filling the details click on the given option “Proceed to Payment” button.
- Enter payment details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Once the application fee is paid, click on the “Payment Status”.
- Enter your Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number, and DOB.
- Click on the option given “Check Payment Status” button.
- After the successful fee payment, you can proceed to fill the application.
- Fill application form by clicking on the “Fill Application Form” option.
- Enter your Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number and DOB.
- Click on the “Get Application”.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter your personal and academic details such as name father’s name, date of birth, gender, courses, appearing/passed status, hall ticket number, percentage of marks, etc.
- Click on ‘Upload Images’ button.
- Select file by click on ’Browse’ and add images.
- Upload scanned photograph of less than 30kb in and scanned signature of size less than 15kb in jpeg/jpg format.
- Re-Check your application and submit all the details.
- There is an option “Print Your Filled-in Application Form” Click on that option.
- Take out the print of the application form and keep it safe.
Details of cut off of the exam given here:-
- The cutoff for TS ICET will be announced by the exam officials after the declaration of the result. As per TSCHE, the cutoff score is 25 percent of the total marks, i.e. 50.
Documents to be Carried
There are some documents given that you have to carry:-
- TS ICET Rank Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Degree marks memos and pass certificate.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- TS ICET current Hall Ticket.
- IX to Degree Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Corps (NCC)/ Sports and Games / Minority Certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in the case of no local applicants.
- Residence certificate of applicants for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in the case where the applicant has no institutionalized education.
Eligibility cateria is explained here:-
- The applicants should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date
- The applicants other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The applicants need to be graduates in any discipline from a recognized university or institute with minimum 50 percent marks in aggregate.
- For reserved category applicants like SC, ST or PWD, the cutoff percentage is 45.
- Applicants appearing for final year examination were eligible to appear for TSICET.
The pattern of exam explained below:-
- The TS ICET exam is conducted as an Offline paper-based test.
- The paper contains 200 objective type multiple choice questions.
- The test duration is of 2 and a half hours (150 minutes).
- Each question has 4 options out of which one is correct.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive no marks.
- No negative marks will be imposed for the wrong answer.
- The medium of Test is English for Section-C.
- For Section A and B, the medium of the test in English and Telugu in TS-ICET exam.
Section-A: Analytical Ability
Data Sufficiency 20
Problem Solving 55
Section-B: Mathematical Ability
Arithmetical Ability 35
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability 30
Statistical Ability 10
Section-C: Communication Ability
Business and Computer Terminology 10
Functional Grammar 15
Reading Comprehension 15
Q: Where and How to Pay TS ICET registration fee?
Ans: Application / Registration fee can be paid through TS Online / AP online / Mee Seva / e-Seva centres or through Payment gateway (Credit card / Debit card/ Net banking). Check complete process of application fee payment and online form filling process from here.
Q. What should I do with the “Filled In Application Form”?
Ans: The applicant has to take a print of the “Filled In Application Form”, keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use it for future correspondence.
Q. Should I upload any certificates?
Ans: No, you do not have to upload any certificates.
Q. Should I upload my photograph and signature?
Ans: You need to upload the Photo (File size less than 30KB and .jpg file format) and Signature (File size less than 15KB and .jpg file format) as and when prompted by the system during the online application form filling process.
Q. Is there any helpline number to solve exam related queries?
Ans. Yes, the candidates can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 0870-2438088/ 2439088.
Q. What are the qualifying marks in TS ICET examination?
Ans. The qualifying percentage in TS ICET will 25% i.e. 50 out 200 marks. However, there is no prescribed percentage for students belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST).
Q. How to get TS ICET Admit Card?
The candidates are required to visit the official website of TS ICET, which is, www.tsicet.org and click on “Download Hall Ticket” link to download the admit card.
Q. Do I need to upload the scan copy of my certificates?
No, the candidates should not upload any of their documents.
Important dates of the exam:-
|Release of TSICET Admit Card||May 2019|
|TSICET Exam Dates||May 23 – 24, 2019 (released)|
|The announcement of Preliminary Key||May 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Answer Key||June 2019|
There are some intakers given here:-
- Indus Business Academy - IBA Bangalore
- Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies - MRIIRS
- Adarsh Institute of Management And Information Technology - AIMIT Bangalore
- VYASA Business School Bangalore
- IZee Bangalore: IZee Business School
- ICBM Hyderabad: ICBM-School of Business Excellence
- GIBS Business School - GIBS Bangalore
- Vishwa Vishwani Hyderabad: Vishwa Vishwani Institute of Systems and Management
- ITM Business School, Chennai
The procedure of the selection will be like this:-
- First, the applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in TSICET.
- These shortlisted applicants will then have to appear for a common counseling process conducted by the official body- APSCHE.
There are some reference book for the exam:-
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning -RS Agarwal
- General Intelligence and Test of Reasoning by S.Thorpe
- Reasoning by P.K Mittal
- Objective English for Competitive exams by Hari Prasad and Uma Sinha
- Objective English by Thorpe
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Aggarwal
- Quantitative Ability by P.K Mittal
- Quicker Maths
Syllabus of this exam contains this topics:-
- Data Sufficiency
- Tables and Graphs
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
- Problem Solving
- Bar diagram
- Calendars and Clocks
- Sequences and Series
- Pie Chart
- Blood Relationships
- Numbers and alphabet
- Venn Diagram
- Arrivals and Departures
- Missing number in a sequence
- Seating arrangements
- Data Analysis
- Coding and Decoding Problems
- Symbol interpretation
- Arithmetical Ability
- Areas and Volumes
- Binomial Theorem
- Indices, Ratio, and Proportion
- Modular Arithmetic
- The notion of a limit and derivative
- Numbers and Divisibility
- Algebraic and Geometrical Ability Statements
- Plane geometry - lines
- L.C.M. and G.C.D
- Truth tables
- Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles
- Rational Numbers
- Coordinate Geometry-distance between points
- Relations and Functions
- Statistical Ability
- Frequency Distributions
- Profit and Loss
- Mean, Median, Mode
- Remainder theorem and consequences
- Standard Deviation
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Linear equations and expressions
- Time and Distance
- Functional grammar for day-to-day communication
- Functional grammar for business contexts
- Terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc)
- Understand written text and drawing inferences
- Reading and Comprehension
There are some exam centers given:-
- Ranga Reddy