KIITEE is a national-level computer-based entrance examination held by KIITEE University for various courses like B Tech, M Tech, B Arch, BCA, BBA, Bachelor of Film & Television Production, BA LLB, BBA LLB, MCA, M.Sc, LLM, Master of Mass Communication (Integrated) and MBA.
The Entrance Examination will be an “Objective-type” computer-based test where the questions would be shown and answers would be marked on a desktop computer. Applicants need to be conversant with the basics of computer application, such as using the mouse, keyboard and other basic computing tasks.
Eligibility criteria of KIITEE exam are given below:
- Graduates in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA).
- The percentage of aggregate marks would be calculated taking all subjects into consideration including optional subjects.
- Where the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, percentage score would be calculated by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Those who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before June 30, 2018 can also apply.
KIITEE MBA fees structure is given in detailed below:-
- For All - Rs 1250/-
- Fees can be paid online through credit/debit cards or internet banking.
The procedure which through you can apply for KIITEE exam are as follows:
- For online application, the applicant will have to go to the official website.
- Fill the application form and pay the fee. The form should be duly filled with correct information.
- No mandatory field should be left empty and a recent passport size photo must be uploaded (if asked) with the form.
Applicants can check Exam Pattern from below:
- The Entrance Examination will be an “Objective Type” computer-based test where the questions would be shown and answers would be marked on a desktop computer.
- Exam Duration: The total exam duration will be two and half hours.
- Type of Question: The questions will be multiple choice types.
- No. of Question: The question paper will comprise of total 150 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For multiple choice questions, one mark will be deducted for a wrong answer and zero for no response.
There are some reference books for KIITEE exam given below:-
- General Intelligence and Test of Reasoning by S.Thorpe
- Reasoning by P.K Mittal
- Objective English for Competitive exams by Hari Prasad and Uma Sinha
- Objective English by Thorpe
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Aggarwal
- Quantitative Ability by P.K Mittal
- Quicker Maths
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning -RS Agarwal
The list of cities where the online mode of exam is going to take place:
|Test Centers for KIITEE MBA|
| Delhi|| New Delhi|
| Odisha|| Bhubaneswar, Rourkela|
| Telangana|| Hyderabad|
| Assam|| Guwahati|
| Bihar|| Patna|
| Jharkhand|| Ranchi, Jamshedpur|
| Karnataka|| Bangalore|
| Tamil Nadu|| Chennai|
| Uttar Pradesh|| Allahabad, Lucknow|
| West Bengal|| Kolkata|
Q. I am in the final year of my graduation, am I eligible to register for KIITEE Management test?
Ans. Yes, you are eligible for KIITEE Management test.
Q. Is it mandatory to appear for KIITEE Management test for admission into MBA programe at KSOM? If not, which other scores are acceptable for admission in MBA ?
Ans. No, it is not mandatory, The scores acceptable like MAT,CAT, XAT & CMAT.
Q. Is KIITEE Management test similar to MAT, XAT etc.?
Q. How is past academic performance considered in the selection process?
Ans. Final selection is on the basis of career marks (10th, 12th and graduation),GD & PI performance and score in entrance exam.
Q. Is X & XI standard marks used in preparation of KIITEE Management merit list?
Q. Is mock test available for KIITEE Management test?
Ans. Yes, the mock test paper will be available in the website 15 days before the KIITEE Management exam.
Q. I have paid twice using online payment, what should I do?
Ans.Please mail us details of payment (date and amount) – admission@ ksom.ac.in.
Q.I have a gap in my education. Can I apply?
Ans. Yes, but it is preferable to have work experience
The syllabus of KIITEE MGT are seprated into five section (Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning, English, General Knowledge, Issues of Social concern). Topics covered under this section are as follows:
Permutation & Combination
Simple & Compound Interest
Profit and Loss
Time and Distance
Percentages and Mensuration
Clocks and Calenders
Puzzles and Series
There’s no defined syllabus for GK. Applicants need to focus on latest news and developments. For static GK, applicants can refer to Yearbooks.
|Issues of Social concern|
Here, applicants should focus on topics such as development-related issues, rural and urban problems and anything related to human development and society.
The cut off mark of KIITEE Management will be decided after completion of the test by the school. The KIITEE Cut off marks will be announced on the official site with the declaration of result. Those competitors have scored the lower marks as compare to merit list marks, they will get least qualifying marks from the KIITEE University. The cut off rank will be given to candidates according to their rank and seats accessibility.
There are some steps given for the selection procedure of KIITEE exam as follows:
- The final selection will be based on Entrance score, career marks and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Successful applicants will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter
- The selected applicants will confirm and accept the admission offer with terms and conditions for taking admission to the programme and submit the acceptance letter in its prescribed format within the given time.
- Aspirant will be short listed on the basis of their KIITEE MGT/CAT/XAT/CMAT Scores for appearing in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be conducted at New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jamshedpur and Bhubaneswar.
Documents to be Carried
List of the documents that are required for the KIITEE exam are as follows:
- 10+2 / HSC Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation (BA, B Com, BSc, Engineering etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet.
- College Leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA Scorecard
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable
- High School Certificate and mark sheet.
These are the important dates of KIITEE MGT exam:-
|Important dates |
|Jan 24||KIITEE Management registrations end|
|Jan 28 - Jan 30|| KIITEE Management exam|
|Feb 05||KIITEE Management exam result|
|Mar 31||Last date to receive admission forms through KIITEE |
|May 05||Last date to receive admission forms through CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA|